What is it?
viPlugin is a plugin for the Eclipse Platform that adds vi(m) functionality to almost all text
based editors for Eclipse (JDT, CDT, PHP, …). For developers this means all editors
implementing the ITextEditor interface.
Supported are all products based on Eclipse >=3.1, including Eclipse itself, MyEclipse, Rapid
Application Developer, Zend Studio, Aptana and many more.
"Keep up the great work, at this point viPlugin is indispensable to me!" - Sandeep Maripuri
"I'll tell you, I can't imagine using an editor without vi functionality -- taking my hands of the letter
keys to move around is just too much work and takes too much time! Thanks again for stepping
up and taking the time to do it." - John Troiter
Buy new license for €15 ($20) or
Upgrade to viPlugin 2 for €10 ($13)
Let’s celebrate the new year with the first viPlugin release in 2014!
- 0000513: Using "." to repeat last line shifting effects the very next line following the selection
- 0000897: Indenting lines in command mode does one line too many file on clipboard
- 0000930: replacing with '<' or '>' in search text does not match and thus doesn't replace
- 0000929: when replacing text with '<' or '>' you get 'b' instead
- 0000901: Mapping Tab auf Esc