What is it?
viPlugin is a plugin for the Eclipse Platform that adds vi(m) functionality to almost all text
based editors for Eclipse (JDT, CDT, PHP, …). For developers this means all editors
implementing the ITextEditor interface.
Supported are all products based on Eclipse >=3.1, including Eclipse itself, MyEclipse, Rapid
Application Developer, Zend Studio, Aptana and many more.
"Keep up the great work, at this point viPlugin is indispensable to me!" - Sandeep Maripuri
"I'll tell you, I can't imagine using an editor without vi functionality -- taking my hands of the letter
keys to move around is just too much work and takes too much time! Thanks again for stepping
up and taking the time to do it." - John Troiter
Buy new license for €15 ($19) or
Upgrade to viPlugin 2 for €10 ($13)
Let’s celebrate the new year with the first viPlugin release in 2013!
- 0000829: [vim_compatibility] Visual Block Selection Mode and k/up arrow
- 0000888: [vim_compatibility] Update description for halfPage Down keybindin
- 0000770: [vim_compatibility] Multi-line editing in Visual Block Mode (§)
- 0000833: [vim_compatibility] visual Block Mode: I and A not working as in vim
- 0000827: [vim_compatibility] Visual Block selection is erratic
- 0000479: [vim_compatibility] Save vim registers
- 0000887: [editor_integration] when highlighting with "/" in text editor cannot tell the letters
being highlighted of matched results
- 0000895: [vim_compatibility] searching with end of word or start of word matchers (\< and \>)